I, the willing customer, will NOT use the float tank if:
• I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, lotions, creams, makeup, mascara or other products on my body.
• I have had any type of hair color or dye treatment that transfers color when wet, or use wax/oil in my hair/dreadlocks.
• I have used a spray tan or other chemical tanner on my skin within the past two weeks.
• I have experienced vomiting or diarrhea within the past two weeks.
• I have received chemotherapy within the past two weeks.
• I have open sores or a new tattoo that has not fully healed.
• I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period. Please reschedule if there is a chance any menstrual blood could come out into the water.
I understand that:
• I understand that Renouvie SPA LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
• I am choosing to use floatation therapy of my own free will and will not hold the owner/operator or Renouvie SPA LLC liable for any injury-during a session or while on the premises.
•I understand that the float tank solution is not discarded between floats, but is filtered, sanitized and recycled; that our tank is inspected between every single float.
I understand that any violation of these rules or any other action, voluntarily or involuntarily, that results in contamination of the float water may result in a cleaning and salt replacement fee of up to $2,000 and compensation to Renouvie SPA LLC for any lost revenue .